Saturday, May 21, 2011

what are the best aerospace engineering colleges in Alabama? Plz i really need to know

what are the best aerospace engineering colleges in Alabama? Plz i really need to know?
I'm going to grad. in 2009...I have a 4.0 GPA and take honors courses. I currently have a ACT of 20..I have once more chance to take it and i hope i make a really good score. I'm going to try to persue a career in AEROSPACE. CAn anyone help me out..and tel me what are the best colleges in ALABAMA.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Hi there, I am from Alabama so maybe I can help you out with this question. The best place for Aerospace would probably have to be UAH(University of Alabama Huntsville). You have a wide selections of good colleges in ALA. Good Luck to you
Answer 2 :
I work in the aviation engineer full-time. I would just say spend a summer or a couple of weeks shadowing people working on aircraft and see if that's what you really want. I use to think I wanted to work in the weapons systems field until I found out where weapons at tested and where I'd have to live year around (desert environments).




Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment